- Purchased at Cincinnati MINI on June 1, 2009.
Basil has made several trips around the east coast, ranging from Ohio to North Carolina to Florida and everywhere in between. He's been to the Dragon three times and is a regular at the Bluegrass MINIs car club meets/drives.
Unfortunately, he had a run in with a deer in the Fall of 2011. Luckily all the damage done was cosmetic (although extensive) and he was repaired in a week - just in time for another club drive.
He's been a fantastic car. Very reliable. Not fussy. Loves being driven.
Currently has 46,000 miles (as of November 2013).
- Ice Mods:
- H&K Premium Sound System, stock
- Cold weather, premium, grey/carbon leatherette, chrome line interior, Hi-Fi sound system, white turn signals, factory alarm
- Exterior Mods:
- Solid Oxygen Blue, glossy black headlight, tail light and grill trim, honeycomb grill, Black Jack side scuttles
- Interior Mods:
- Black Jack dash decal, Redlinegoods black/blue shift boot and parking brake.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- VIP Customs CAI
- Suspension Mods:
- Stock - planning on buying a rear sway bar and some lowering springs. Open to suggestion.
- Wheels and Tires:
- Konig Illusion black/chrome 15"
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):
- Oxygen Blue