- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S
- Color (Legacy):
- Hyper Blue Metallic
- Purchased from David McDavid Honda Used Cars in Frisco on 11/27/2009. According to the Carfax history report, I would be the third owner and the vehicle was regularly serviced at MINI of Dallas previously.
Blu has been traded in for a bigger vehicle as of 8/8/2011.
- Ice Mods:
- Harmon Kardon stereo system currently.
This car has me pretty well entertained for the moment.
- Not sure what is standard on this year model. It has Harmon Kardon, xenon headlamps, fog lights and cruise control.
- Exterior Mods:
- Way Motor Works short antenna
- rear wiper delete
- MINI badges with BMW MINI swap and possibly the same for the wheel centercaps both most likely by Lyle
- John Cooper Works Aero grill
- matte or glossy black dechroming being considered. Found some good stuff at Lyle's Vinyl Styles.
- Interior Mods:
- B&M 45131 Precision Shift Kit 5/21/2010 and enjoying it
- Whalen bead blasted shift knob
- auto up circuit
- boost gauge
- voltage gauge
- possibly a Scangauge II instead of the above gauges
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Way Motor Works 17% supercharger pulley installed by Way
- DDM Works intercooler air diverter
- DDM Works cold air intake
- GP intercooler
- DDM Works GP intercooler air diverter
- Milltek exhaust
- Suspension Mods:
- TSW springs
- Ireland Engineering fixed camber plates
- TSW rear adjustable control arms
- 19mm rear sway bar
- Wheels and Tires:
- Rolling the stock 17" S-Lite wheels right now. Had Falcon Xiex tires in 205 45 17 when I got the car, but just put a set of Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 in 215 45 17.
- Looking at a set of Tenzo R Type M in machined/black.