- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):
- Laser Blue/ Black
- This was the absolute last MINI that my dealer had back in July 08. Was the time of the big gas $$$. My Integra hit 260K, so needed a new car FAST! Actually the dealer couldn't find any cars, but then they remembered one was at the "big" mall
I still have nightmares about some huge little fat kid hugging my car with an ice cream cone dripping in one hand and can of Pepsi in the other.
Didn't see the car till I came to pick it up a couple days later. Yes, it took that long to get the ice cream out of the wheel wells.
- Ice Mods:
- Just the old HiFi.
And a set of bongos to help me cope with slow drivers.
- Cold Weather, Premium, HiFi, Rear Fogs
- Exterior Mods:
- I rotate between the Union Jack and Checker themes, but have started getting the carbon fiber. Seasonal thing.........Installing a full roof Union Jack this spring, with the preforations for the sunroofs. M7 Vortex carbon fiber scoop on now.
Installed the JCW Stage1 exhaust last month! Sounds great, drove to SC to pick up off a NAM member.
- Interior Mods:
- No great mods, except the dash panels. I rotate between the stock checkers, the large black and white checkers, and a JCW Piano Black dash.
Installing the lumbar supports on my cloth seats this spring.
If it counts I have the little MINI flashlight instead of the cig lighter.....Suprised how handy this comes in since there is no underhood lighting!!
- Drivetrain Mods:
- No changes, yet........Oh wait, how can I forget the JCW Strut Brace? Good Gift!
- Suspension Mods:
- JCW suspension, but still in the box.
- Wheels and Tires:
- Stock 16" Bridgespokes, with the runflats....Runflats got me out of 3 flats in one year, way way, way out in the boonies.