MINI COOP310 (#1)
- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model Year:
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S
- General Color:
- Color (Legacy):
- Indi Blue / White
- My first MINI (and first new car) was purchased the last day of December 2003 after being on the waiting list for nearly a year. It was the first car ordered through my dealer with the new 3 spoke steering wheel.
Options included: Auto AC, Suntoof, ASC, Front and Rear Fog Lamps, Xenons, and Anthracite Dash.
This car visited the Dragon several times and had a few mods done to it over its lifetime. My wife and I drove it home from our wedding and brought our first daughter home from the hospital in it.
In October of 2007, COOP310 #1 was totaled when a teenager in a large pickup truck cut me off and slammed on his brakes, forcing my car under the rear end of his truck. The front end was severely damaged and the engine block cracked.
- Ice Mods:
- Dension ICE-Link, Custom Built iPod Dock
- Exterior Mods:
- Brakelight Mod, Black Aero Kit Grille, PIAA 540 Driving Lights, 2004 MY Clear Option Taillights, Osram Diadem Front Repeaters, Cooper Sidemarker Grills, Painted Tow Hook, Intercooler Intake Grille, Custom License Plate: COOP310
- Interior Mods:
- Removed Airbag Visor Warnings, Glove Box Organizer, Utility Box and Tray,
- Drivetrain Mods:
- DDM Works CAI, Webb Motorsports 15% Pulley, Goodyear Gatorback Belt, NGK Irridium IX Spark Plugs, Painted Intercooler cover.
- Wheels and Tires:
- BF Goodrich gForce Sport tires