- 3rd owner - odometer stopped working at 172K miles. Now a track rat and autocross machine. We have literally replaced almost every wear item and are continuing to work on little things. Parts are cheap!
RWD rocks. This thing has mountains of torque with the Dsylva chip. Doesn't make me miss autocrossing the MINI, for sure.
This car has won many trophies autocrossing with our chapter of the BMWCCA in multiple classes and is normally in the top 15-20 for raw times. It also normally beats most (if not all) MINIs.
- Ice Mods:
- None. The stereo blows and there's no A/C, so even if you wanted to 'hear' it you would not want the windows rolled up in Texas... ever.
- Factory Sport
- Exterior Mods:
- A nice weathered patina, thanks to years of neglect by prior owners. Also, a nicely modified front driver's fender. Might get some body work and a sexy new paint job soon, though.
- Interior Mods:
- Stock - except for the pristine black sport seats that don't match the tan interior.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- M20 inline sexy-six. CAI. Dsylva chip.
- Suspension Mods:
- Bilstein SP's, H&R springs, Vorshlag camber plates.
- Wheels and Tires:
- Team Dynamics Pro Race 2's from Bimmerworld - hubcentric, +25 offset, in 15x7 shod currently with 225/50R15 Hankook RS-2's. Soon to be Toyo R1R's in 225/45R15 flavor.
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):