- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S
- Color (Legacy):
- DB is know for her travels. She has been in 43 states and 5 Canadian Provinces. She as been as far north, south, east and west as you can go in the continental US. Glacier NP in Montana, Key West Fla, Eastport Maine, and Brandon Oregon. She has been to the top of Pikes Peak, and crossed Death Valley. Her Whelen Shift Machine has even visited Hawaii. She is an '05 with 135,000 MILES.
- Ice Mods:
- 6 disk OEM changer with HK stereo
Garmin Nuvi 750
- Exterior Mods:
- Home made and installed twin 6" contrasting stripes.
All chrome painted satin black.
Home made aluminum light bar with OE rally lights and PIAA fogs. Smoked headlight, tailight and side marker covers, black jewell side markers, Detroit Tuned windshield banner
- Interior Mods:
- Dash and trim painted satin black.
Red Schroth harnesses.
Rear seat delete kit.
Black face plates for speedo & tach
MCAW auto up windows, DSC default off
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Alta CAI, 15% SC Pulley, 2% Craven crank pulley, Magnaflow catback, Alta short shifter, Iradium plugs, DT bypass valve, Lucky Dog Garage ECU tune, M7 strut brace, Alta air diverter, Pilo coil pack, Magnacore plug wires, Samco coolant hoses, APR head studs and nuts.
- Suspension Mods:
- H Sport springs, Koni yellow shocks, H-Sport rear lower control arms, Alta competition 22mm rear sway bar, Detroit Tuned Stage 3 BBK, Power Slot rotors, Ireland camber plates with custom alignment, Alta PSRS,
- Wheels and Tires:
- 17" Kazara KZ-A's all machined finishes have been painted black, custom paint on caps.
BF Goodrich, g-Force KDW II's 215/40/17