- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):
- Purchased Apr 2004
Sold Dec 2007
I had a love hate relationship with this vehicle. It was great that if u were willing to turn a wrench and pull the parts yourself. And parts were easy to find in pretty cheap, GM had so many vehicles that shared parts with it, alot of time u could get parts from a salvage yard and save a few bucks. I mean for the first couple years it ran really good just on routine mantenance. At the end though, I felt like I was fixing something on it all the time. Plus the older it got the more brittle all the plastic in the interior became and I couldnt take it off any longer to fix things without it breaking. In general, this vehicle just became very annoying and unreliable for me, still it was a sad day when I let it go.
- Ice Mods:
- I had 2 15' subs in it at one point, replaced those with a 12 because I was seriously afraid the rear window was going to break. With the windows up and the radio at my "listening level" u literally could watch the roof of the truck flex up and down. I had some kind of deck with a detachable face, think a pioneer, got sick of that one and moved onto one with a screen. Put the 15's back in it. Then got sick of it all and took everything back out and put the factory back except for the deck.
- Exterior Mods:
- For one vehicle, this thing has had alot of "looks" over the time period I had it. With all the customization it was a cop magnet and to much attention. Got sick and tired of it by the time I sold it off.
- Interior Mods:
- I drove to a salvage yard on cloth seats, my tool box, a few hours with a wrecked jimmy, and $150 bucks, I left on leather.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- 4.3L "High Output" Engine
I dont know much about its towing capability, I babied this vehicle. I only had a trailer on it once and it was a small one and didnt want to do that (but didnt want to be in the dog house with my girlfriend more so i did)
- Wheels and Tires:
- From the factory it had 15's, added 20's later