Isobell, (AKA) The RAT-MINI.
- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- COOPER S
- Color (Legacy):
- Multiple, and lots of RUST!
- Traded in my 2005 JusaCOOPER in for the "S" in march 2008. Kept it pretty much stock until I joined the boards back in early 2009 on my second deployment to the middle east. I spent the entire year searching for and buying the parts I felt would be best for me in building the car.
I dont mod by sticker, I dont believe in waranty's, and I dont let anybody else do any of the work unless it's something I am not prepared to handle.
This car has been through HELL, and back! Its now lying dormant in my garage, awaiting a heart transplant so it can make the trip again.
- Ice Mods:
- Chrono pack, everything else fell out or off!
- Exterior Mods:
- Custom Patina paint job... Using: Silk Green, Laguna Green, Kite Blue, Oxygen Blue, White Silver, Pure Silver, Astro Black, and Pepper White for the non rust colors.
Recessed carbon fiber NACA duct in the hood.
Shaved washer nozzles.
Shaved 3rd brake light, and wing.
Pre Facelift Justa Cooper bumpers.
Justa Cooper side skirts
And countless hours of labor pulling it all together!
- Interior Mods:
- Gutted to sheetmetal!
AutoPower "Race" roll bar.
Sparco Sprint 5 seats.
5 Point harnesses.
Matching patina Silk Green dash panels.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Stock replacement engine from an '04.
RMW shorty header with gutted cat.
15% Helix S/C pulley.
ATI crank pulley.
Custom Lexan CAI.
- Suspension Mods:
- Lots of high end goodies from AST, Helix, TSW, Powerflex, and Hotchkiss...
- Wheels and Tires:
- BIG AND STICKY... Soon to be small, wide, and sticky.