- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):
- Pure Silver / Black
- one of the last 1st generation MINI's to be built, build date November 2006. Purchased May 2007 from Checkered Flag MINI, Virginia Beach VA. June 2007 participated in Guinness World record for MINI's in a parade. we were #223. July 2008 car !0 for 2nd annual Guinnes World book at Lanexa VA. In less than two and half years we have 58,000 miles on the clock. Along with Guinness we have, a small portion of MINI Takes the States June 2008, Several local runs with Seven Cities and Hampton Roads MINI. Experienced the fun of the Dragon at MINI's on the Dragon May 2008. a fun local event is MINI's on the Ferry that should be coming up again in October at Jamestown VA.
It is now over four Years since my last post here.
My 2006 Cooper has Just passed the 161,000 mile mark. we have taken part of three Dragons, and last summer,2012 motored four days with MINI Takes the States
- Ice Mods:
- Installed an Ipod interface.
- Premium with multifunction steering wheel, sport package
- Exterior Mods:
- I have kept her quite stock but have added black racing stripes to the Bonnet. checkere flag caps on the wheels, and replaced the antanea for a short one.
- Interior Mods:
- Pretty much stock but have added Outmotoring gear box saddlebags. we also have a MINI glove box organizer. and a light&sight to help see traffic lights.
In the Boot we have a MINI Rigid boot box with reversible boot lid with Union Jack on one side and no-slip rubber on the other side. above the boot box and attached to the bottom of the rear deck is the MINI saddlebags great for storage of small items. as you can see, I love having places to store and keep organized while motoring.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- M7 DDM cold air Intake
M7 carbon fiber air diverter plate
M7 strut tower plates.
- Wheels and Tires:
- stock MINI five-star alloy wheels with continental run flats. Custom hand painted brake calipers.