- Make (Legacy):
- Pleasure-Way built on Dodge B3500
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):
- White w turquoise trim
- believed to be third owner, purchased in Spring 2012 from couple in 80's who had bought it in FL eleven years before. have updated a number of things, making the camper van as convenient as a much newer Road Trek or Pleasure-Way (both of which are built in Saskatoon)
- Ice Mods:
- replaced OEM in-dash AM,FM,cassette with newer Dodge/Chr/Jeep AM,FM, CD.
replaced 12" CRT television with 20" LED television.
- Onan genset, roof air, TV
- Exterior Mods:
- added hitch/step to front bumper.
replaced very cloudy headlamps with new ones.
- Interior Mods:
- replaced several 12V incandescent lamps with LEDs
- Drivetrain Mods:
- replaced water pump, replaced coach battery, replaced 110V/12V converter, replaced carb on ONAN 2800 microlite
- Wheels and Tires:
- replaced eleven year old tires with nearly-new Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grade tires