MINI Lil Mick
- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model Year:
- Model (Legacy):
- General Color:
- Color (Legacy):
- Bought Lil Mick in December of 2009. It had about 33k miles, as of today 2.14.2012 it's at about 52,300 miles. I am about to change the atf fluid. I'd like to get the Rotiform wheels and some coilovers. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the vehicle/transmission continue to operate as well for the next 20k miles. It's been great so far.
When spring rolls back around he's off to Jimmy Buffits
- Ice Mods:
- Automatic, Cold Weather, Sun Roof
- Exterior Mods:
- Had the roof completely resprayed by local MINI's painters. Hood was touched up and looks A1. Both look great and now I just hand wash and take great care of the paint.
Had the HL Rings painted by the pro painters that did the hood.
I painted the door handle covers and side markers PW and they look great after 6 months.
I have a Justa fuel door i'm planning to put on it to smooth out the lines. Still need to paint the Justa door PW..
- Interior Mods:
- Nothing really just a Scan Gauge 2
I would like some really nice new floor mats
- Drivetrain Mods:
- 17% WMW pulley kit & Tune
- Suspension Mods:
- I would like to get something adjustable.
- Wheels and Tires:
- Yokahama Avid Envigor on S Lites
I would like to get the Rotiforms. Just need to make a little extra money for the car fund..