- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model Year:
- Model (Legacy):
- Hardtop S
- Body style:
- Chassis Code:
- General Color:
- Color (Legacy):
- Chili Red & White
- MINI Color Name:
- I had wanted a MINI for years but due to life circumstances, previously bought other, not-so-fun (but functional) vehicles. Finally, after driving a Honda Odyssey for years (ick), I realized how ridiculous it was spending so much time commuting back and forth to work by myself in a people hauler.
So in April 2014, I took my happy butt to Niello MINI. I had originally intended to order the F56 but was not thrilled with the new look, lack of availability of Chili Red, and the disappearance of the ginormous center speedometer that I find so quirky and fun.
I saw this particular MCS on the lot, and although it wasn't *exactly* what I wanted, it was pretty darn close. So I test drove it (wee!) and brought it home that day. This is the very first car that I've ever purchased specifically for me that was what *I* wanted, and I love it!
As of November 2014 my 4- and 6-year old girls have decided collectively that my Mini's full name should be "Monterey Candy Cane." How could I possibly argue with two little kids who probably love my Mini has much as I do? It's shortened to "Monty" at the suggestion of a Cap City Mini member to tone down the awkwardness.
- Ice Mods:
- My playlist
I also am directionally challenged and get lost a lot, which can be pretty entertaining....maybe not so much for my passengers though...
- Premium Package
- Exterior Mods:
- Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna
Mini Fini hood scoop grill (what's up with the stock one?)
GoBadges - a variety of dorky ones
Lots and lots of squished insects
- Interior Mods:
- CoCoMats (front, back, and boot) in black & red
Proclip smart phone mount
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Cravenspeed oil dipstick - just because I got tired of shoving the stock dipstick back in.
NM Engineering cat-back exhaust
- Suspension Mods:
- Powerflex front lower control arm bushings
Koni Sport Shocks
Swift Spec-R Springs
H-Sport Competition Rear Sway Bar
- Wheels and Tires:
- Stock, for now...