- 1st owner purchased from Sandia BNW/MINI in Albuquerque originally. All the owner's have lived with 100 miles of me. I'm the 4th owner, but don't think the 3rd owner had it long 'cause I found out she was repo'd.
I got her with 85k on the clock.
- Sport, Cold Weather
- Exterior Mods:
- None yet
- Interior Mods:
- Removed the silly plastic tubes from the center console: they were rattling and driving me nuts! LOL
Installed the Zippeeshades and got a visor-mount CD holder.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Replaced the Power Steering Motor Fan;
Installed the Detroit Tuned S/C Bypass Valve.
Will install a 15% S/C Reduction Pulley as soon as I can find a mechanic in this damn town who'll do it!
- Suspension Mods:
- Not yet, but will put the Power Control Arm Bushings on soon.
- Wheels and Tires:
- Hankook Ventus V4ES 205/50ZR17
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S
- Color (Legacy):
- Hunter Green