Nunya D. Biddness
- Traded in my 2009 MCS (Branwen) that had 80,890(ish) miles in for this '06 R53 in June 0f 2012.
It only had 10,905 miles on the odometer when I bought it. Current mileage - 120,078mi (20170404).
- Ice Mods:
- Factory H/K Stereo, XM oNyx (satellite radio)
- Checkmate, cold weather, & Premium
- Exterior Mods:
- COMPLETED: Swapped out the stock grille for the Aero Grille (upper & lower), removed the effed-up "Checkmate" badges above the A-panel checks and the Checkered vinyl as well, removed the "Cooper S" lettering from the boot hatch, Joey Modded the Xenons, wrapped headlight trim in matte black vinyl, blacked out the belt line, blacked out the gas cap, replaced the "S" side scuttles with Justa scuttles.
ON THE HORIZON: tint the windows.... maybe.
- Interior Mods:
- Added the factory Aux port in the glovebox in order to connect my satellite radio; blacked out the silver trim rings on the dash around the tach, speedo, and air vents; installed a Raceseng "Slammer" shiftknob (translucent blue finish & engraved shift pattern); hydro-dipped dash panels (finally installed); LED replacement bulbs for all interior lighting; Recaro seats from an Evo VIII; Coco Mats.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- 15% pulley, Vibratechnics trans, upper & lower motor mounts, Dinan CAI, RMW Custom Dyno Tune, Helix SSA, Milltek Cat-back exhaust, RMW black anodized coolant expansion tank, S10 slave cylinder conversion, ATI SuperDamper crank pulley.
- Suspension Mods:
- 22mm H-Sport RSB
PowerFlex Lower Control Arm Bushings
Re-valved BC Coilovers w/ Swift springs
H-Sport Adjustable Lower Rear Control Arms
Power Grid Adjustable end links (front&rear)
- Wheels and Tires:
- OZ Alleggeritas - 16x7 - wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact DWSs (205/55/R16)
Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 - wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S0-4 Pole Positions (215/45/R17)
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S
- Color (Legacy):
- Astro Black Metallic