- I own four Minis an 02 r-53, 07 r-56, 79' classic and
current daily driver 2009 JCW Clubman.
- Sport , Cold weather, Lounge leather
- Exterior Mods:
- Personally designed and built wing and rear diffuser.
Splitter on the way. MiniFini Club-Link and tow Link
- Interior Mods:
- MiniFini cup holders R&L, M-F arm rest,
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Custom designed air box and internal intake. prototype strut brace. MiniFini- S.S. Scoop Grill to prevent Hood scoop warpage. After two years still have original scoop-It Works! if you have an R-55-57
you need one.
- Suspension Mods:
- Koni/TC Klein double adjustable coil overs
- Wheels and Tires:
- JCW wheels with Yokohama "Envigor" non runflats
so far, so good- great wet traction. great grip.
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- JCW Clubman
- Color (Legacy):
- Chili Red