- Through Edumonds.com in Nov. 2006, the Chicago Tribune asked people why they purchased the cars they did. I responded, and a photographer came 2 my job, interviewed & had me pose 4 several pics. This is the 1 they published, and gave me a copy of it and the article. Needless 2 say, it was a very exciting moment! =D
- Ice Mods:
- H/K Stereo (already in the MINI when purchased), since I wanted it anyway. Love it!
- Cold Weather, Sport, Convenience, Chrome Exterior
- Exterior Mods:
- Chrome scoop purchased on eBay ~2007 or so ... =D
Quasi-xenons purchsed March 2010 from eBay (can u tell I love that site?); primarily 4 the purple hue of the projector. =D
- Interior Mods:
- CF dash 2 replace the original, when the scented 'trees' I used 2 place on the vents burned in2 it. :'( Lived w/it 4 a coupla years ... sad times; very sad times. Found the CF dash on eBay at an affordable price and went 4 'em. Came out pretty well, 4 a stick-on product, and MUCH better than what was there b4.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- MINI Eyes from MINI Pirate installed March 2010 ... love 'em!
- Suspension Mods:
- Wheels and Tires:
- 17" R98 wheels (stock was 16")
Lovin' 'em! Keeping the 16" wheels 4 winter. )
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S
- Color (Legacy):