- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S w/ John Cooper Works Tuning Kit
- Color (Legacy):
- Hot Chocolate Metallic (love it!)
- November 2011: Run Flats replaced after picking up a nail 2 days after buying Cadbury.
December: Added All-weather mats ("S" version) and several Gobadges. GoPro camera added with tow hook attachment. S tire valve caps.
January: PLX Kiwi WiFi added and Dashcommand on iPad and iPhone. New badges from GoBadges, new Decals, black door trim, boot liner "S" version, Craven Speed Tow Hook (Red), Outmotoring license plate cover, RAM iPad2 Mount <-- can't recommend higher!
- Ice Mods:
- Mini Connected
- JCW Tuning Kit, MINI Connected w/ Nav, 17" Wheels, Hardon Karmon Speakers
- Exterior Mods:
- Badges, badges, badges. About to add door trim. GoPro camera added with tow hook attachment.
- Interior Mods:
- A really cool iPhone cup holder. I'll post some photos. All-weather mats. PLX Wifi and iPad for new gauges.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- JCW on an automatic transmission with Steptronic paddle shifters.
- Wheels and Tires:
- "S" tire valve caps.