Carfax, while kinda reliable, doesn't always tell the whole story. I believe I am only the 2nd owner of this MINI even though it says it has had 5.
That beautiful French Lump, known as the N12...
- Stock, currently
Wheels and Tires:
- R81 Hollies with Pirelli SnowControl Series II Winter Tires.
- R111 Black Star Bullet with Hankook Ventus Evo V12 Summer Tires.
- Very...very...very...very...very ugly stripes that have been removed!
- Something very odd with the bumper. One half is the normal non-chrome exterior package bumper and half is for the chrome exterior package. Not sure how this happened or if it left the factory this way?
- JCW Grill and Black Surrounds
- Black Boot Handle Cover
- Black Taillight Trim Covers
- Tinted Taillights
- Tinted Side Markers
- Black Headlight Trim Covers
- Blackout Beltline
- Black LED Side Markers
- Factory MINI Sport Aerial Rod (I Love that name!!!)
- Orange Mirror Caps