"The Blue Demon"
- This car ran twice at the Bonneville Salt flats and achieved 135.6 on the 1 mile course and 143.8 on the 2-mile course. It ran 137.7 at the Mojave standing mile and has run track events at Willow Springs and Thunder Hill raceways.
- Exterior Mods:
- Front canards & aero grille are only mods
- Interior Mods:
- Full roll cage with estinguisher mounted.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- RMW ported big valve head... Grand-Am cam, bigger injectors, headers and free-flow cat.
RMW tuned to 270 wheel horsepower.
Aux. Oil cooler.
- Suspension Mods:
- Aluminum trailing arms
Ohlin fully adjustable coil-overs.
Carbon fiber strut tower brace.
JCW calipers on Brembo rotors with HAWK ceramic pads and 2.5" brake ducts mounted to calipers
- Wheels and Tires:
- 18" GP wheels with Nittos for street and
Motegi 14 lb. Tracklite 17" x 8" wheels with 225/40-17 Hoosier R-6 slicks for track
- Year (Legacy):
- Make (Legacy):
- MINI Cooper
- Model (Legacy):
- JCW GP #0936
- Color (Legacy):
- Thunder Blue / Silver roof