- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Mini Cooper S 6 Speed manual
- Color (Legacy):
- Lightening Blue
- I'm the second owner. I bought it from a Mini/BMW dealership. Paperwork showed it was delivered to the original owner in April 2007, at the dealership where I bought it. It had 31k on the odometer.
The salesman was a former Mini new car sales guy, he described the package selection as "odd". Leather seats, computer, auto climate, but no convenience package, heated seats or navigation -- exactly as I would have set up the order.
- Ice Mods:
- Factory. Aux in. I listen to my iPhone most of the time. Connector of the choice at the moment is Monster's charger and aux in connector. It takes the line out from the iPhone and feeds it to the Aux port, rather than the headphone jack. Sound setup is a little tricky and you have to turn off the shake to shuffle feature. Pause and next track button is nice. The power outlet location on the Mini makes this a nice choice.
- Exterior Mods:
- White Roof, wheels and mirror covers. Paint is in good shape but needs some touch ups. Badge on the front from Cooper Flags.
- Interior Mods:
- Black leather with white piping. Black trim. Mini Cooper S door sills.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- Stock. Six speed manual.
- Suspension Mods:
- Factory sport package
- Wheels and Tires:
- Pirelli run flats. The car had new Pirellis on the front, dated '09 on the tire wall. The original Dunlops were on the back with '06 production dates, they were OK, but noisy. I replaced them about three weeks in, my checkbook still whines about that... after one of them went flat.
White wheels. They may not last much longer, they look good when they're clean, but they're dinged up a bit and the brake dust shows about an hour of driving after a wash.