2004 MINI Cooper S for sale $12k OBO NAV, Sport, Premium

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Eagle-co94, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Eagle-co94

Eagle-co94 Member

May 5, 2009
    Hollywood, FL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My reason for selling is that I'm currently "deployed" to Germany for a year, and have now been extended for another year, there's no need to let the car sit unused while I'm still making payments.

No motor work or tuning was ever done, and the car never saw an autocross track. The stock wheels are in my shed in FL with near bald tires, so it now wears Enkei A&L Racing 17's w/General Exclaim UHP 215/40/17's.

The car has 108,031 miles of which we have had NO trouble.
    You can probably tell most of the options from the pics but the are:
    PREMIUM PKG
    -inc: cruise control, panoramic pwr sunroof, auto climate control, on-board computer, leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
    SPORT PKG
    -inc: dynamic stability control, front fog lamps, xenon headlights w/pwr washers
    (REQ: Leather Seat Trim)
    Factory Navigation
    Sunroof
    Harmon Kardon Stereo System (8 speakers)
    Rain Sensing wipers with Automatic dimming rear view mirror
    2-tone leather (drivers side bolster is worn, see pic)

The only options this car DID NOT have were the winter package and the park distance control.

I pulled the Carfax on this car when I bought it and it was clean then, and I can pull another report if an interested buyer would like to see it. The car is accident free and has never had or needed any repairs. I was religious about oil changes and it's in GREAT shape!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These last 3 were taken before the new wheels were added:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KBB says the car is worth $12,300 in Excellent condition. I'm asking $12k OBO. I have already ordered a 2010 Clubman S, so this MINI Cooper S needs to find a new home!

2. Eagle-co94

Eagle-co94 Member

May 5, 2009
    Hollywood, FL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Still have the car and open to offers. Will be in FL from Germany this week and the car can be seen then. PM me for my phone number if interested.