2005 Back Seats - Grey & Black

Discussion in '1st Generation Parts For Sale' started by Noah, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Noah

Noah New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Washington DC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all! I needed to replace the driver seat in my mini and ended up buying the complete set of used seats because I liked the two-tone look. However, I decided not to use the back seats, so I have a set of back seats from a 2005 Mini Cooper that are in good condition. There ARE two scratches that you should note, and they are shown in the photos. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

I'm looking for about $130 for the whole set.

I'm in the Washington DC metro area (Accokeek, to be more exact) and would be willing to meet someone if necessary. I don't even know if I could ship these, so I'd prefer a local deal.

Incidentally, I'm brand new here. Nice to meet everyone! :Thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. amit

amit New Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Driver [Motor-er]
    Old Line State, USA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  3. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    Mechanical Engineer/DA Civilian
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard! FWIW... I'd hang on to those and sell the stock rears. Provided, they aren't the same color & finish as your 'new to you' front seats. Even if you don't keep them in the car, and utilize a rear seat delete of some sorts... it'll help you out later when you try to sell the car to have matching interior bits. Just my $.02.

4. Razone23

Razone23 Active Member

Nov 3, 2013
    technical support
    nothern CT
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Think I'm gonna grab them. I left my new tires in the back for a week and now I have a permanent imprint on my rear left side upper and lower seat.. It makes a good promo for Dunlop. Willing to send you shipping label or I may have a friend pick them up.

5. Razone23

Razone23 Active Member

Nov 3, 2013
    technical support
    nothern CT
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

6. Noah

Noah New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Washington DC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the suggestion, amit! I appreciate that.

That's an excellent point, Savvy. The original back seats are the same color as the darker grey in the "new" fronts, so it actually matches well. I was originally going to install these, but liked the contrast of the darker back seats. It looks stock to me. Thanks for the thought though...truly!

Razone23, I have to say, that imprint actually looks quite neat. ;) Great! I think shipping may be exorbitant (?) but if you're willing to pay, I am more than happy to drop them off at UPS. If your friend is in the area I can always drive a bit to meet them...