1. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    Mechanical Engineer/DA Civilian
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard! FWIW... I'd hang on to those and sell the stock rears. Provided, they aren't the same color & finish as your 'new to you' front seats. Even if you don't keep them in the car, and utilize a rear seat delete of some sorts... it'll help you out later when you try to sell the car to have matching interior bits. Just my $.02.

2. Razone23

Razone23 Active Member

Nov 3, 2013
    technical support
    nothern CT
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

3. amit

amit New Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Driver [Motor-er]
    Old Line State, USA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  4. Razone23

Razone23 Active Member

Nov 3, 2013
    technical support
    nothern CT
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Think I'm gonna grab them. I left my new tires in the back for a week and now I have a permanent imprint on my rear left side upper and lower seat.. It makes a good promo for Dunlop. Willing to send you shipping label or I may have a friend pick them up.

5. Noah

Noah New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Washington DC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the suggestion, amit! I appreciate that.

That's an excellent point, Savvy. The original back seats are the same color as the darker grey in the "new" fronts, so it actually matches well. I was originally going to install these, but liked the contrast of the darker back seats. It looks stock to me. Thanks for the thought though...truly!

Razone23, I have to say, that imprint actually looks quite neat. ;) Great! I think shipping may be exorbitant (?) but if you're willing to pay, I am more than happy to drop them off at UPS. If your friend is in the area I can always drive a bit to meet them...