2005 MCS 34100 Miles All packages $13000 LSD Great car!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by M+MCustom, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M+MCustom

M+MCustom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 M+MCustom, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    Please read the entire AD and most if not all of your questions will be answered. If you have serious questions I can be reached @ 630-553-3143 between 9-5 Central time M-F ask for Blake. This is a great car at a very realistic price! I don't have to sell it but I want to be able to start my next MINI project.

2005 MINI cooper S Coupe

This is a 2005 MINI Cooper S that has been cared for and driven by a conservative driver. This is not my main car so it has never seen a daily commute. This has been my fun car that has been mostly driven in nice weather but has seen rain and only once driven in snow. The car has some chips in the front from driving but again not as many as commuter cars with the same mileage. The picture shows stripes that have been removed as they were very dirty.

The date the car went into service is 4/28/2005. The car has only been serviced at Patrick MINI in Schaumburg where I purchased the car used in 2/25/2006. I have followed the factory service schedule and have had extra oil changes performed as well.

The Battery was replaced in Feb 2008 under warranty. I just had the inspection #1 done, had the supercharger belt replaced as the car also came with a 15% reduction pully. I also had the thermostat and housing replaced as this is a common problem with the 05's. The final service I had was the passenger side airbag seat sensor was replaced along with the seat cushion cover. This again is a common problem.

The seats, they were black vinyl when I got the car used in 2/2006. I spoke to my friend who worked at the MINI dealer where I got the car, (and I bought it out from under him,) and he says that he did not know why it was like that. He said that sometimes they will pull the seats from one car to put in aother one. I like it, the vinyl is high quality and it doesn't show wear like the leather. I have seen 2005 cars with leather and it is starting too look bad. The back seats are almost un-used, perhaps sat in only a half dozen times in the three years I have owned it.

There is a small chip in the windshield that only penetrated one layer of the two layers of glass. It is not in the direct line of sight of the driver and will not crack, as it is only one layer of the glass, for this reason I decided to keep the chipped glass.

There is a small dimple dent in the rear hatch. It is not huge but it is not something that can be removed with PDR. The low price reflects the damage.

The car comes with 3 functional remote keys as well as the emergency plastic key.

The tires on the car are high performance summer tires and are not rated for driving in the winter. They are not the factory runflats.

This car has not been beat up and only auto-crossed one time and never driven on a race track.

The car is turn-key and needs absolutely nothing

341xx Miles

Paint
    Hyper Blue Metallic
    White Mirrors/Roof​

Packages
    Cold Weather
    Heated Front Seats
    Heated power side mirrors
    Heated washer jets​

Premium
    Auto Climate Control Air Conditioning
    Xenon Projector Headlights
    On Board Computer
    AM FM CD (MP3) Stereo with Premium Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System
    Panoramic sunroof with built in sunshade
    Cruise Control/Steering Wheel Audio Controls​

Sport
    DSC – Dynamic Stability Control
    Limited Slip Differential
    Front Fog Lights
    Sport Seats
    17” Webspoke wheels (This is a premium true 2 piece MINI wheel.)​

Convince
    Auto dimming rear view mirror
    Rain Sensing Automatic Wipers
    3 button garage door opener built into rear view mirror​

Miscellaneous Information & Options
    Rear Fog Light – Yes, the car has all the toggle switches!
    Black Vinyl Front Seats
    Lapis blue/black Leather rear seats
    Lapis blue carpet
    Body color interior surfaces in Hyper Blue – Dash and Door Rings
    Center arm rest – Can be tilted back all the way when not needed.
    Rubber Cooper S Floor Mats Black
    Dealer installed MINI alarm system with interior motion sensor. Beeps when locked and un-locked, a very nice feature indeed!
    Offset Front Plate Holder
    Limited Slip Differential
    15% Supercharger Reduction Pulley
    M7 Strut Tower Plates
    LOTF Engine Damper
    Dice iPod Adapter in Glove Box

I am looking to sell it as is with all the carbon goodies included. If you were to want more done I could cut you a deal. I also have a "carbon" splitter that I have not mounted on the car, it is ABS and looks great. It is in the M7 style and shape. No hardware for it yet. Also, I have an Illinois Ipass in matching carbon. If the buyer is from IL I will include it in the sale and transfer it over to the new owner.

Exterior
    Gas Cap
    Boot Handle
    Rear Wiper Arm​

Under Hood
    ECU Cover
    Fuse Cover
    INtercooler Cover
    Stock Airbox​

Interior
    Speedo Ring
    Vent Rings
    Tach Ring
    Ebrake Handle trim
    Double front cup holder
    Shift Ring
    Downtubes
    Ash Tray / Coin Holder Lid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the way I park!
    [​IMG]
    Yellow Strut Bar was only for the photos.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MerchoMini

MerchoMini New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where did u get all the carbon fiber engine bay stuff, and that fancy strut bar........

3. ScottinBend

ScottinBend Space Cowboy
    Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Bend, OR USA
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1 / -0
    Nice looking MINI.....good luck!

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I don't think you will get an answer from the OP from the post. Last visit was on 6/16 and only one post. They came, they dumped a car for sale to more eyes, came back a few weeks later to check. Oh well.

Might want to try to email or PM the person and ask.

5. MerchoMini

MerchoMini New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont know how ppl arnt on here everyday, at least once, i mean i visit this site and that other site like at least 6 times aday.

6. putterfarm

putterfarm New Member

May 18, 2009
    Bum.
    Pittsfield, Pa.
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Read the ad, there's a phone no.:idea:.
    I'd like to see more pic. of the car itself, int., wheels, damage, etc.
    Sounds like a nice piece.

7. loud9266

loud9266 New Member

May 21, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    so you need the other MA also Mini's Anonomous

my name is Lou
    "Deep breath"
    and im a miniac..............

8. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    The CF bits you see are not CF but are decals. The seller also happens to be the owner of Cooper Gear, a business that if still around I and many others would recommend you steer clear of.

The decal is applied to the OEM part by floating the decal in body of water then lowering the part into the tank. Very interesting way that does cover the entire part. As you can see from the images above all the ribbing, text and other items embossed or molded in to the part are retained.

In light of who the OP is in this case the thread is now closed and user banned.

9. Mike

Mike New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I was wondering how the heck that is done. I was thinking shrink wrap.