2008 JCW Mini - PERFECT - LOW MILES - $22,900

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by fastrack1, Oct 16, 2012.

1. fastrack1

fastrack1 New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    #1 fastrack1, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
    Year: 2008
    Make: MINI
    Model: Cooper
    Price: $22900
    Mileage: 33023
    Color: Grey
    Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
    Location (Region): SouthEast

You are looking at a MINT condition 2008 Mini Cooper "S" John Cooper Works Edition. This is not your typically Mini. It is flawless. It is unique. It sounds amazing. Beautiful BBS Forged Alloy Wheels. You will not pull up to the light and see another Mini like this one. This is a pure drivers dream. If you have never driven a JCW Mini then you don't understand. It pulls strong in all gears until redline. It handles corners unbelievable. I look for excuses to drive this car and it puts a smile on my face every time that I do. I have all meticulously maintained records as well. Here are the details about the car:

33,000 miles
    Dealer Maintained
    Manual 6-speed
    Sport Package
    Heated Seats
    Power Windows, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Tilt Wheel, Power Locks, CD players, MP3 input
    Panaroma Dual Sunroof
    H-Sport Rear 19mm anti-roll bar - $300 upgrade
    John Cooper Works Dealer Installed Tuning Kit - $2,200 upgrade
    John Cooper Works Dealer Installed Suspension, Shocks, Springs and front anti-roll bar - $530 upgrade
    John Cooper Work Aero Package (bumpers, spoilers, side skirts) - $1,500 upgrade
    Custom John Cooper Works Sport shifter - $200 upgrade
    Boost Gauge - $150 upgrade
    FlexPod GPS Mount - $100 upgrade
    ProClip Phone Mount - $100 upgrade
    FORGED BBS Spoke 17 inch rims - $2,600 upgrade - these rims are superlight - perform and look AWESOME!!
    Custom CoCo Front Mats - $150 upgrade (look them up at Welcome To Cocomats.com - best mats ever) I also have the original mats as well.
    OEM Driving Lights - $150 upgrade - these things light up the road and look great
    Xenon Highlights
    Full Front End Clear Bra (entire front end, bumper & mirrors are covered) - $700 upgrade
    Grey Bonnet Stripes - $150 upgrade
    Solar Film on Windows and Sunroof - $400 upgrade
    NOT INSTALLED BUT I HAVE - John Cooper Works Carbon Fiber Bonnet Scoop - $385 upgrade
    4 Continental Extreme Contact DW tires - installed 4-30-12 - 85% tread left - awesome tires. - $750

I have receipts for all the upgrades listed above.

This car has been babied and garage kept. It has never been wrecked, dented or dinged. The paint job is flawless. I had the resonator removed and the car sounds awesome (I can add the resonator back on if you prefer a quieter exhaust). Rarely driven in the rain unless accidentally caught in it. Why am I getting rid of the car I love? Because I have four kids and I really need a F250 truck to haul kids and pull boats. It is impractical for my situation. I don't have to sell it and am not interested in any unreasonable low-ball offers or tire-kickers. Look the value up at KBB and then add in all the options above. The car is worth $26,000-27,000. I'm not looking to give it away. This is for the Mini lover who wants a unique vehicle that is in perfect condition. You will need to do nothing to the car. However, there are still plenty of upgrade and performance enhancements options that you can do if you are into that kind of thing.

Here is a link to a bunch of pictures: http://fastrack1.smugmug.com/MiniCooper/Mini-Cooper/21827471_vzGBDv#!i=1740412113&k=N9kzq9c

Attached Files:

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    That other site doesn't allow for pictures to be shared elsewhere unless on is logged in there. You are free to host them on here and use them on other sites tho.

3. fastrack1

fastrack1 New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    And how do I do that? I don't see a button for attachments, so the only thing I could figure out was to link to the attachments at the other site.

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
  5. fastrack1

fastrack1 New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0