2012 Black Mini Hardtop Automatic - low miles, original owner, awesome condition!

Discussion in 'Classic Mini, MINI and other Cars for Sale' started by littleblackmini, Aug 1, 2014.

1. littleblackmini

littleblackmini New Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    #1 littleblackmini, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    2012 Black Mini Hardtop Automatic - Price Lowered! Need to sell!

Year: 2012
    Make: MINI
    Model: Hardtop
    Price: $16,800
    Mileage: ~ 17,100 mls
    Color: Black / Black
    Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing

TL;DR - awesome MINI for sale near Denver, CO -- email me with any questions or offers here:

[email protected]

on eBay!

additional info / photos

This was the first car that my wife and I purchased together after saving up for it specifically. You don't drive a MINI without falling in love with them, particularly if you enjoy fun, fast cars that handle like go-karts! Soon after buying the 2012, we ended up trading in my truck for a 2013 MINI.

Now we have two and can no longer justify not having a larger vehicle. So, we are reluctant and sad to let this car go, but we're happy that the reason is that our family is growing!

We put together a simple website with over 50 photos and some more information about the car:

Little Black MINI

Thank you in advance for looking! I'm asking $16,800 for the car.

Additional info: original owner, clean title in hand

Attached Files:

2. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    #2 littleblackmini, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    Lowering the price.

3. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Bumping this thread.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions, or interest! Really hoping to sell it to another MINI fan.

4. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,790 / 10 / -0
    Nice-looking Justa! :Thumbsup: If I already didn't have 3 MINIs [2 to drive and the other to show], I might be interested. However, the dog has decided not to learn how to drive...says he would rather just look out the windows and bark at the passersby [especially that cute little poodle]!

Good luck with your sale!

5. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    #5 littleblackmini, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    I can appreciate that predicament. Our puppy has shown no interest in learning to drive; in fact, she usually rides backwards in her seat!

Thank you for the kind wishes. Safe motoring!

6. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    #6 littleblackmini, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    Asking price lowered.

I also want to mention that when I originally purchased the MINI, it was from MINI of Plano in Texas. It is now registered in Colorado, but has been kept in the garage and out of the sun for its 10 months here in Colorado. This is important because most Colorado vehicles have been exposed to winter's road salts and then the summer sun.

We used our other MINI (with snow tires) this winter, so the one for sale here has not yet seen the snow and has been parked in our garage to protect the paint from fading.

Also, it means that we have NEVER had any snowy shoes or snowy boots or snowy anything inside this car. The interior is in fantastic condition, in part because we didn't use it on snowy days.

No rust, no mold, and the paint (as I hope you can see in the photos!) is still vivid as the day we bought it.

7. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lowered asking price a final time: $16,800

Please, if anyone is interested, reach out! We need to sell this car, and I'd feel much better knowing it was going to a fellow MINI-enthusiast.

8. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Price Lowered

Anyone?

9. Stefanie

Stefanie Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Staff Microbiologist/hematologist at UC Davis
    Sacramento, CA
    Ratings:
    +804 / 0 / -0
    Good luck! It looks like it's been very well-loved. :)

10. littleblackmini

Aug 1, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! It's true, we have loved this car so much. If we could afford to have three vehicles, we would keep it in a heartbeat.

If you know anyone out in CA who might be in the market, keep our MINI in mind!

In the meantime, I relisted it on ebay, for anyone who might be interested:

eBay listing