3rd brake Pulsar in other vehicles

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tron Chief, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Tron Chief

Tron Chief "Need More Coffee"
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Maintenance Supervisor Del Monte, retired 30 year
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    This past week I received the phone call that no parent wants in that my 16 year old was involved in a collision which resulted in the car being totaled. Fortunately she was not at fault, is ok, and was doing everything correct except the other driver turned into her which resulted in an offset head on at city speeds. The end result was that the car was replace and knowing that the GOMINIGO 3rd brake pulsars work and were the first mod I added to my cars decided to do the same to the new car. With a little searching on the internet on how to replace the led light which gave instructions on how to get access to the cable I installed third brake flashers on both a 2002 VW new beetle and a 2011 Ford Fusion. If you have a car with a LED brake light and want the vehicle noticed this is the product for you. :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

2. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
  3. INIMINI

INIMINI New Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Logistics & Administration
    Jersey City
    Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    Just put it on the CM...had the GEN1 Pulsar...it works beautifully in NYC Traffic.

4. Tron Chief

Tron Chief "Need More Coffee"
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Maintenance Supervisor Del Monte, retired 30 year
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    In my MINI's I have the first generation which did not allow for the smart mode. I like the fact that the price is right and that the technology keeps getting better thus the ability to change how long the flashes go and if you want it to go off every time or not.

5. INIMINI

INIMINI New Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Logistics & Administration
    Jersey City
    Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    In NYC traffic...anything to back the MFs up...is fine with me. :D