A couple nooob questions.....

Discussion in 'Site How Do I... - vb' started by MiniDaMoocher, May 23, 2009.

1. MiniDaMoocher

MiniDaMoocher New Member

May 22, 2009
    Westminster, CO
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad I found this as early as I did. Lots of familiar faces from the other boards.

A few things I'm trying to figure out:

If your scrolling through a forum and see a thread which you've read posts before is there a way to get directly to the last post read?

Is there a way to set it up so when you click on a photo it opens in a new browser window?

Lastly, I notice that when I preview my post my avatar doesn't display. Not a big deal now that I know, but it was a ***** when I was trying to set it up.

TIA

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I was wondering what I should work on this morning...thanks for give me some insight. I'll have something posted for address both questions soon...

Latest Post - How Do I Jump to the Latest Post in a Forum

This is browser dependent:

Tested in Windows XP - Mac O/S's may be different

FireFox - Right click on image and select Open link in new window (or tab).

Chrome - Right click on image and select Open link in new window (or tab), or Open image in new tab.

Opera - Right click on image and select Open in New Window (or Tab), or Open link in New Background Window (or Tab)

Safari - Right click on image and select Open in New Window (or Tab)

Internet Explorer - Is having issues on my PC and can't fid a single page on the web. Use one of the above, the site looks best in Chrome, Opera and Safari anyway...

That's just a function of the software works.