Automobile Mag brought a 2013 MINI Roadster to MINIs on the Mac

Discussion in 'World Record Attempt! Largest Gathering of MINIs! ' started by Nathan, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I learned last year that the community of Mini owners is fun loving, diverse, and welcoming to all. So when the opportunity to join the Mini crew on another adventure here in Michigan, I couldn’t say no.

On every even year, Mini’s corporate brass organize a cross-country rally called Mini Takes the States; but on the odd years in between events, Mini’s dealers are encouraged to bring together the Mini community and to have fun with owners. That initiative inspired the folks at Mini of Grand Rapid to organize the Mini on the Mack event. Why not try to break the world record for largest parade of Minis while cruising across one of the longest bridges in America: the mighty Mackinac Bridge?

For those who don’t know, the Mackinac Bridge spans the Strait of Mackinac, connecting Mackinaw City on the Lower Peninsula with St. Ignace on the Upper Peninsula. At 23,372 feet in total length, the Mack is the longest suspension bridge with two towers between anchorages in the Western Hemisphere, and the third-longest suspension bridge in the world.

Full Article: 2013 Mini Cooper S Roadster: Mini on the Mack - Rumor Central

2. Ernesto

Ernesto Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Oracle DBA
    Skokie Ill
    Ratings:
    +667 / 0 / -0
    My MINI made the photos section!!

Woot

3. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered