Blitz Technospeed Z1's

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Chase, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Chase

Chase New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone

I just wanted to post these up to see if anyone might be interested. I have a set of Blitz technospeed z1 wheels painted anthracite with silver lips. They are 17x7 et38. they are a welded 3 piece forged wheel, which actually makes them more of a 2 piece haha. but you get it. I believe they weigh 18lbs. These wheels are now discontinued, but where $650 a wheel new.

here is a picture of them on my car
    new-2.jpg DSC_5729.jpg

here they are on Trips car
    garage_vehicle-46-12332642761.jpg

They are still like brand new. i have only put about 1000 miles on them since i got them from Trip. I really do like these wheels alot. i would love to keep them, but i could really use the money and now that i have another set of wheels i think these might need to go. Anyway I would be looking at trying to get 800 plus shipping obo.

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    How much to deliver?

I'll toss in that arch piece you are missing too...

3. Chase

Chase New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    haha ive got the arch piece already just waiting on my new fenders to show up. If you were to buy them, i would just make that trip down to dallas so i could give you your mug that has been sitting in my room for 2 months haha. If you are actually serious, let me know

4. MINIZilla

MINIZilla Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Did you sell these wheels? I'm looking for something close to these. I'm wondering how well the ET38 fit with/without modifications required.