BMW TIS and Other "How To ---" Info

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by oldbrokenwind, Jan 18, 2018.

1. oldbrokenwind

oldbrokenwind Active Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Male
    Retired
    Northern NV
    Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    Every now and then, I see a member asking for info that isn't found in the popular manuals. When I bought my car in late 2010, there was a DVD available that had almost all the BMW products service procedures. Can't find the DVD any more, but a couple of the procedures have since been compared to what my local dealer uses and they're identical. Recently, I found the following site --- https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/ that seems to have the same info, and it's FREE! Granted, it's still a Beta version, but so far, the Mini data I've looked up (2nd gen) has been available.

So, the reason I'm posting this is, I'd like to see a link to this site made available to MA members --- maybe in a "How To" section, along with a RealOEM link, and possibly others. My "generosity" is limited to 2nd gen members 'cause that's all I ever view. I'm sure that all members could benefit from these sites --- if they knew about them. If you haven't yet seen the TIS site, check it out --- it might be something worthwhile for MA. There's always a "Disclaimer" note you can include with a link, if necessary.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Here is another one - says “BMW” but has MINI if you scroll down the “series selection”... you can also find parts for your Rolls also. :Pompus: