BMWCCA Texas Trifecta at COTA - March 21-23, 2014

Discussion in 'Track Days & HPDE's' started by FUEGO, Jan 8, 2014.

1. FUEGO

FUEGO Club Coordinator

May 4, 2009
    IT Geek
    DFW Texas
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    #1 FUEGO, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    The Lone Star, Tejas, and Houston Chapters of the BMWCCA proudly present the second annual Texas Trifecta at the Circuit of the Americas Formula One track in Austin, TX. This multi-event weekend offers a High Performance Driving School on the beautiful and very challenging 3.4 mile, one year old home of Formula One in the United States, an autocross, and we will be adding adding a separate Saturday group drive through the beautiful Texas Hill Country. More information can be found at Texas Trifecta, and on the event registration site at BMW CCA - Lone Star Chapter announces Texas Trifecta 2014.

We could use a few more MINIs at this event! So far there are three of us in the HPDE side of the event, and one registered in the BMWCCA club race. You must have an active BMWCCA membership to register. All of the details can be found on the registration site (link listed above). This is not a NOVICE event as the COTA track is VERY fast, and technical. Our intermediate level BLUE (C) run groups are already wait listed, but we have student openings in the advanced level YELLOW (B) and uber advanced level WHITE (A) run groups.

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Are you in the uber advanced level WHITE group Kevin?

3. FUEGO

FUEGO Club Coordinator

May 4, 2009
    IT Geek
    DFW Texas
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Normally I would be in the WHITE group or instructing, but since I'm one of the organizers (registrar) I'll be running with the instructor groups and not instructing. This is a huge event and managing 100+ instructors and 150 drivers/students per day (for the second time) will keep me pretty busy.