Borla Sport Exhuast R53 $450 shipped!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Roosey, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    #1 Roosey, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    long story short i bought this exhaust for my old r53, bought it off my buddy for 400, he took forever to ship it to me. i finally got the exhaust today but sadly i traded my r53 in last week for another mini and i cant use the exhaust anymore. id like to get my money back out of this. shipping shouldn't be too expensive ($50 anywhere in the u.s.) buyer pays shipping.
    i wish i could have installed this on my old r53 before i traded it in i was so pumped to get it. but hopefully someone else can enjoy it!!
    this cat back looks to have the hangers for a 02-03 but can be modified to fit a 04-06
    The bad: the one exhaust tip needs a spot weld. it separated from the exhaust tip divider thingy?? not a hard fix if you have a welder or a muffler shop could do it for probably ten bucks. its not major at all.

also one of the hangers bent a little piece of the muffler end flap, looks to be cosmetic, didnt cause a hole or anything.

i'll be including both pictures of these in the for sale add shortly once they upload. i have some more photos on my phone if anyone wants them but i just boxed it up and need to sell before i move to Viginia in two weeks. i can deliver the exhaust if your in the area from Erie PA to Norfolk VA on october 7th!! price is 400obo.....450 shipped

Attached Files:

2. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0