Mini News Breaking: 2014 F56 MINI Spotted

Discussion in 'MINI News and Articles' started by Nathan, May 8, 2012.

1. DarkSi08

DarkSi08 New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    That hood is just.... tremendous. I think they're trying to make it look like a shoe.

Here's to hoping they elongated the front for camouflage. One of the best parts about the Mini is the absolutely minimal front/rear overhang. If they stretch that nose out like that, and increase overhang, and it's actually the way it'll look going into production.... Well, that just won't do. :)

2. FranticFreddy

FranticFreddy Drive-N-Eat
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Some Where between here and there.
    Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I see everyone is having fun picking apart the latest version of our beloved MINI. And it sure is fun at that. Let's just go with the fact that if you own an R50/53 your going to hate everything that comes after. And if you own an R56 your going to hate everything that comes after. But if you buy an F56, then your just going to love it! But your going to hate everything that comes after anyway.

So that being said. I hate it. (I love my R53 and my daughters R50 and begrudgingly I like my wife's R58.)

3. minimark

minimark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Ratings:
    +1,302 / 0 / -0
    ....and funny enough, VW is moving the motor back and shortening the front overhang on the upcoming GTI.:rolleyes: