Interior 2nd Gen Brey-Krause Seat Rails for R56

Discussion in 'Tuning and Performance' started by btwdriver, May 12, 2009.

1. btwdriver

btwdriver New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone know if Brey-Krause makes a set of side mount seat rails that work with the stock R56 brackets like they do for the R53? I looked on their site and they only indicate they have brackets for 2002-2006... guess I was hoping that it just wasn't updated.

Also, while I have your attention... does anyone know if the stock seatbelt mount is attached to the stock sliders or to some portion of the actual seat? I am adding a roll-bar, 6 point and some type of fixed back seats (probably some sparco's, but I haven't test fitted them to my butt yet so not sure exactly).

2. PGT

PGT Wheel Whore

May 4, 2009
    Federal Gov Contracting
    Leesburg VA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I believe the floor pattern is the same on the R56 as the R53.

3. btwdriver

btwdriver New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I spoke with a tech at Brey-Krause yesterday who had an 08 R56 in their shop. He indicated that the brackets they have for the Evo seats will fit the stock R56 sliders. He did indicate that one of the bolt holes would have to be very slightly slotted. I asked whether their brackets on the stock sliders would give me the drop in seat height that I am looking for (close to an inch), and he thinks it will.

I will most likely be going this route.... I will post more updates as I have them.