2nd Gen R60 Countryman Buttons

Discussion in '2nd Generation: 2007+ R55 through R61' started by kconner5, Jun 24, 2011.

1. kconner5

kconner5 New Member

May 23, 2011
    Works at MINI of Fairfield County
    New Canaan, CT - High Point, NC (College, High Poi
    Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Yet another question (Sorry!)

The push buttons on the countryman... the ones below the toggle switches... is it possible to only get three filled in the U.S.? The only ones ive seen are front fog, sport, and dsc off.

Whats missing? rear fog, auto start / stop, and what else?

Thanks,

P.S. if anyone knows how to add buttons for anything:eek:ut: let me know!

-Kyle
    :eek:ut:

2. kconner5

kconner5 New Member

May 23, 2011
    Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    I have figured it out! I ordered a details brochure of the Countryman from the UK... I guess its something they give the salesmen / saleswomen... Here is a photo of all the buttons

From left: Tire Pressure Control, front and rear fog lamps, child locking for rear windows, the sport button, auto start stop, and the DSC switch

In the U.S. we only have front fog lamp, child locking for rear windows, sport button, and DSC switch... correct me if i'm wrong

I also noticed that the button that is always missing on the Automatic air conditioning on the left is for a heated windshield... Thats something else I haven't seen over here.

-Kyle

Attached Files:

3. camminich

camminich New Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the pic. From the looks of it, I don't see how we could even get those other buttons in the US, but still very good to know what we are missing. I am sure someone will get a UK panel and figure out a swap, even if the buttons dont work, lol.

4. kconner5

kconner5 New Member

May 23, 2011
    Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    I hope so... Missing buttons really annoy me :)