Bytetronik MINIFlash FullAccess Tuning Kit***Pricing & Package Deals***

Discussion in 'Bytetronik Tuning Discussion- Archive only' started by mike@MynesTuned, Dec 17, 2010.

1. MiniHockey

MiniHockey New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok so what if you are a 2 mini family? Do you have 2 buy this kit 2 times or can it be used on both?

2. gjn25

gjn25 New Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Commercial Photographer
    Palm Beach, FL
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello i would like to know where i can get this tuning kit i would like to order it but i m know to this and this is the first thing i read. AND I WANT IT!!!!!!! LOL!!!

3. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,916 / 1 / -0
    Jump to the front of this thread and it tells you how.:D

4. mike@MynesTuned

mike@MynesTuned New Member

May 16, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'd suggest getting the unit for One MINI first, make sure this is something that can benefit from your application. Since you have two cars and one hardware unit, this means you can only log one car at a time.

If you decide after using it on your first R53 and you want to add support for the 2nd R50/52/53, we can provide you the 2nd complete kit or add one additional 'credit' to your existing MINIPort (this can be done via email). This way, you are not committed to two full Kits from the get-go. Additional Credit to support the 2nd vehicle is priced at $450 (you must have the MINIFlash Kit in order for this to work).

5. Nitrominis

Nitrominis Banned

May 9, 2009
    Doing nothing
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
  6. Vernon29RW

Vernon29RW New Member

May 22, 2009
    Pat-Med, NY
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey Mike and everyone else. I just wanted to know if there are any other ways to go about clearing the adaptation values other than the GT1/equivalent or your ByteTronik software? My car has been running horribly for the past two years and I finally got it fixed but there is still a slight hesitation in the 4 to 5K range and I'd like to just rule out the fact that the ecu has adapted to how bad the car WAS running. Will a generic scan tool like one at any auto part store be able to clear out the adaptation values?

Thanks,
    Steve

7. mike@MynesTuned

May 16, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Steve, how old are the spark plugs? and what parts were replaced.

To the best of my knowledge, there are other less expensive tools out there... i believe there's one from Bavarian that FES Auto sells. The adaptation clear is a BMW protocol so it's unlikely that any of the generic OBD II scan tool can perform this task.

mike

8. Vernon29RW

Vernon29RW New Member

May 22, 2009
    Pat-Med, NY
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    #28 Vernon29RW, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
    PM Sent

Thanks!

9. CarlB

CarlB Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I would like to thank Jason for coming to the Dragon and helping me and others. I have not had an opportunity to do more than down load the software to the computer in my car. Jason and I had a fun trip down Hell Bender. Jason reviewed what was happening in the parking lot of the Motor Cycle Resort, and the trip back down Hell Bender was much better. There is a big difference 4000 up. The tip in is better and the power is smooth all the way up. I have a stock 06 JCW.

10. boosted_r56

boosted_r56 New Member

May 9, 2011
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Now where is this for the R56..

11. mike@MynesTuned

May 16, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Mynes Tuning to provide Remote Tuning Support (fee-based) to FA53 customers. See update on the original post.