Bytetronik Tuning Kits to be sold by WMW

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 9 (April 27 - May 1, 2011)' started by mike@MynesTuned, Apr 19, 2011.

1. mike@MynesTuned

mike@MynesTuned New Member

May 16, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Way at Way Motorworks will be at MOTD doing live demos and tunes on the R53 using the Bytetronik Tuning Kit.

He will be able to demo the superiority and flexibility of this Tuning Kit as compared to other 'rom loader'. Will have a portable AFR kit so he can tune your car properly with 'fast data logging' and AFR reading. :Thumbsup:

Look him up at the Dragon and he will take good care of you.

Everybody have fun and stay safe out there.

cheers.
    mike

2. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    Very nice! I can't believe where we're at with tuning solutions compared to just a couple of years ago; with more and more people tuning, and with remote tuning, it's great to see tunes proliferate to where they're easily accessible to everyone who wants one rather than relying on luck in the hopes a tuning party will come close by, if you're not close enough to a shop that tunes...

3. Thumper460

Thumper460 Active Member

May 26, 2009
    United States Navy ..Retired
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    This is rocking... Way is Gonna be slammed, might not be able to make his own Margarita Nite.....NOT!! LOL

Have fun Y'all!!

Just me........................................

Thumper

4. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    I have a few units for sale. It is really a great product for the do it yourselfer to be able to do their own tuning. Just keep in mind tuning isn't for everyone, but this is the tool that will give everyone the ability to get in and change maps without going to one of very few MINI tuners in the US.