Most liked posts in thread: CCMC - Laguna Seca Grand Am - July 8

1. quikmni

quikmni Moderator

Jun 6, 2009
    Aerospace Engineer
    Orcutt, CA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    I only had 2 cars interested in the Mini Cooper corral at Laguna Seca so the Corral was a no go.
    I will poll people in a couple weeks to see if any others are interested in caravaning together to the races. I will also order tickets. Advanced ticket purchase prices are much cheaper than the gate prices.

2. quikmni

quikmni Moderator

Jun 6, 2009
    Aerospace Engineer
    Orcutt, CA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    So far we have two Minis going for Friday and Saturday and one Mini going for Saturday only.
    Let me know if you plan to go to Laguna Seca either day so we can coordinate caravans.
    For Friday, I plan to leave from Pismo Beach around 0830 (final time TBD) and go to the Baja Cantina in Carmel Valley for an early lunch before heading to the track for the afternoon. Friday is qualifying and Saturday is racing.

3. quikmni

quikmni Moderator

Jun 6, 2009
    Aerospace Engineer
    Orcutt, CA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    I uploaded 76 photos from the CCCM club's trip to the Grand-Am races at Laguna Seca on Friday 07/08/11 and Saturday 07/09/11.
    Here is the link to the photos at our Flickr page:
    07/08/11: Laguna Seca - Grand Am - a set on Flickr

I added descriptions for each photo. The detail view shows the descriptions. There are 4 pages of photos. If you use the slideshow, I suggest you select Show Info so you see the photo descriptions.