Chattanooga

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring' started by Justa Jim, Jul 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    Just returned from the wedding down south. Chattanooga has a brand new VW plant and several streets names after Volkswagen, so I was having trouble figuring out why there was going to be a MINI event there. When I got a chance to drive up Signal Mountain it all became clear, as that is one cool road for a MINI, so there must be others there too. Of course I was driving my sisters Benz, so it was not all that much fun. :frown5:

Jim

2. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    Jim, all you would have had to do was yank the e-brake a couple of times in the corners and that Benz would have felt better....as for your sister feeling better :mad5:

3. YumYumDriver

YumYumDriver MINI of the Month - November 2010

May 4, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Jim, you are correct we have some awesome roads here in Chattanooga, and even a lot of MINI owners but the sad thing is we have no active MINI Club in this area any more:confused5:

4. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    I did give the e-brake some thought, but my sister would not have thought that cute. :frown2:

I did not see any MINI's, but I am sure they were around. You have a nice town there and I had not been past Knoxville before. :Thumbsup:

Jim