your MINI(s): 2002 Cooper (for me) and 2003 Cooper (mostly for my wife and my daughter) both Red/White
what you've done to it: offset stripes on mine, Whalen Shift knob, and a few little things over the years.. Nothing yet on the other one.
Club affiliations: Chicago MINI Motoring Club since the beginning and before.
any cool MINI things you've attended (local/national): MTTS in Indianapolis and Wisconsin, Kings Island, and lots and lots of local events.
alright.. I'm up
- your MINI(s): 2005 (09/04 build), Cooper Cabrio, British Racing Green
- what you've done to it: Way/DDM CAI, M7 USS, Euro-shelf...
- Club affiliations: CMMC, MKE MINIs, 'Sota MINIs, CORN, High Plains Motoring Society
- any cool MINI things you've attended (local/national): MOTD ('06, '07, '08), MTTS - Indy and CHGO, NL2NB ('06, '07, '08), many local events.
- anything else you'd like to share: bought my MCc used at Carmax with 1200 on the odo. showed up to a CMMC outing and never looked back. I always enjoy spending time with my MINI friends. Its like coming to a family gathering, minus the screaming kids and karaoke...
- your MINI(s): 2006 BRG Cooper S with factory JCW Kit.
- what you've done to it: Nothing major at this point.
- Club affiliations: CMMC (of course), and Milwaukee MINIs
- any cool MINI things you've attended (local/national): Lots of funs drives and events with both clubs. Big things= MTTS 2006 - Memphis, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis (one of the best times of my life).
- anything else you'd like to share: I've said it many times, but buying a MINI was probably the smartest and best thing that I have done ever. I've met tremendously cool people and I simply cannot help but smile behind the wheel of my car.
Your MINI(s): 2006 (09/06 build), Cooper S, Chili Red/White/White B.S.
What you've done to it: M7-16% SCP/STB/USS - Alta RSB
Club Affiliations: CMMC
Any cool MINI things you've attended (local/national): MOTD 2007 & 2008
Anything else you would like to share: I consider 'Nila my personal mobile therapy.
Next Chicago MINI Motoring Club event will be indoor Kart Racing at the end of January
Indoor Kart Racing 1/27 | Chicago MINI Motoring Club
2005 MINI Cooper S Hardtop, Hyper Blue
I've added a magnetic decal that says "Actual Size"
I just joined the Chicago MINI Motoring Club
I haven't done any cool club stuff but I will be soon. I'm joining the Spring Drive to Wisconsin on the 14th.
I am glad to finally have a car that I can be proud of. I got mine about two weeks ago and have been loosing sleep because all I want to do is drive, drive, drive.
your MINI(s): 2004 MCS Silver/Black
what you've done to it: Nothing as of now. But many things in the future.
Club affiliations: CMMC
any cool MINI things you've attended (local/national): Superdawg meet with CMMC June 15, 2013
anything else you'd like to share: I can't wait to hop in and drive it on Lake Shore Drive.