Collectable Show and Swap Feeler

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 10 (May 2 - 6, 2012) - TN / NC' started by Way Motor Works, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    In the latest MOTD update email Snooter asked if there was interest in a Collectable show and swap. WMW is thinking of sponsoring the event if there is interest, and I must admit I'm a collector too. So please post here if you are interested in the event. And if so do you want to show, swap, or just attend to see what others have? That way we can figure out the logistics.

2. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
  3. Way Motor Works

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    Sorry been asked what kind of MINI stuff. Just MINI related items. Things like toy MINI's, models, slot cars, Posters, brochures, MINI articles, die cast, memorabilia items. Whatever else we can come up with.

4. Mr. Jim

Mr. Jim Mudshark
    Lifetime Supporter

May 22, 2010
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,221 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good to me.

5. Way Motor Works

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    I'm surprised with all the collectable threads we don't have more interested in this?

6. Johngo

Johngo New Member
    Supporting Member

May 18, 2010
    Art Director
    Sugar Hill, GA
    Ratings:
    +200 / 0 / -0
    Interested... Swap.

7. smurfette26

smurfette26 Club Coordinator

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have just finished looking through my collection of MINI stuff. I am open to trading for other MINI stuff or selling some of these items. I likely wont bring the items unless I have a tentative deal worked out so if you are interested in something, please post back here or pm me.

2 Jada Cooper S Models 1:24 scale NIP

DSCF5300.jpg

Several Hot Wheels MINI S Challenge Models NIP

DSCF5303.jpg

MINIUSA Welcome Kit box, MINI Messaging Kit, MINI contact cards, MINI Playing cards (NIP).

DSCF5302.jpg

The last item is a little more unique. At MOTD 9 there was a garage flooring vendor. The vendor was handing out 'samples' of what the flooring was like. Printed on each sample was a map of the Dragon, a MINI and the MOTD 9 logo. Somehow I ended up with two of these. I am only open to trading for other MINI memorabilia for this item.

DSCF5301.jpg

I am looking for the Dark Silver/ Checkered roof R50R MINI Robot from the Men of Metal series. If anyone has one of those that you might be willing to part with, please contact me.

I am also always interested in MINI advertising stuff, print ads and swag, particularly any of the first generation Cabrio ads and promotional items. I got Smurfette used so I am really trying to round out my collection of stuff from her era.