2nd Gen JCW Computer With A Mind Of Its Own?

Discussion in '2nd Generation: 2007+ R55 through R61' started by Jason Montague, Mar 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :Thumbsup: I'm now at 4,600 mi to service from the original 1,700mi at mainly highway 65-75mph(and like I stole her in the curves and turns:devil:) AND I've driven her > 4kmi:crazy:. So............... KittyMini & Crashton-:Thumbsup: I'll service her myself at~5kmi like y'all said. Angib, you are very correct in MINI people thinking ,"We don't want that peasant in our up scale dealership ever again." I wear a faded military ball cap, old tee shirts with MINI or other logo, an old flight jacket with the patches of every country I've been deployed too/every combat operation name/every ship I've been on in combat(yes I was a soldier with combat sea time)/the gun firm name of every weapon that I've carried in combat/ shorts and my legs so white that every one is grabbing their shades. Angib, even though I know that I'm 'Cool McCool' and 'be stylin':lol:; I've noticed that my lovely wife just looks at the ground and shakes her head when I leave the house dressed like this:frown2:. If she's going with me then I have to change into long slacks, a nice shirt, and Weejuns or she won't go. Thanks every one for the advice as time and my lovely wife are proving y'all correct.:Thumbsup:

Jason

2. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    You must weigh 400 pounds, because that has to be one huge jacket to get all that on it.

Jim