Pre Migration Confirmed Site Migration Tomorrow - (1/10/2018)

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Sully, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    It will take some getting used to... my hope is it will be easier. Day 1 is really getting the foundation in place, it will not be exactly where Steve, MCS02 and I want it to be. I know there are functionality tweaks, layout etc items I would like to change. However by the end of phase 1 (Core forum, Garages, Media, Gallery, Classifieds) up it will be in a much better place to move forward with quickly. There is no custom changes to the platform and the few add-on's are very well supported. :cornut:

It will probably take me through the weekend to input all the configurations while also trying to answer questions all the members have and trouble shoot any issues. Its more of a Journey.. but I think it will be a good one... and you will probably get to see some of it take shape.

Here is the great news - in almost all cases I can make changes to this pretty quickly once setup. So when you and the rest of the crew make suggestions, I can probably get them done quickly. If not, there is are large forum(s) for this platform with very active users.

Sit back, enjoy the cigar (and bourbon) and hang on for the ride. If you want to preview it now, shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through it. :cornut:

2. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,788 / 10 / -0
    A good cigar goes great with good, strong coffee! why disguise the flavor with booze? :lol: Me...I like all things Camacho...the old style...not the ones now produced by Davidoff [ugh]. Cigars are MY technology...:ihih:

3. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,876 / 10 / -3
    wmwny how about a la Gloria cubana And nice strong coupe of joe.............yum yum!!!:D

4. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,788 / 10 / -0
    A friend gifted me a box of La Gloria Cubana Series R, but i'm not a fan of them, so I bought a box of La Gloria Cubana Series N [which I DO like] and am allowing the R Series to mellow. The N Series are the only LGCs that I like. :Thumbsup:

I like the old blends of Camacho Corojos, the Triple Maduros and the Legendarios when I am in a Camacho mood. I'm a huge fan of CAO, as well, though. Actually, there are not a lot of good cigars that I don't smoke, but they gotta be maduros or oscuros.

5. Zapski

Zapski Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +938 / 0 / -0
    Now I miss my pipe.

6. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Folks - doing final prep on the server then this bad boy (the site) will be going offline in less than 1hr..