Craig's List Ads

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Minidave, Dec 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Minidave

Minidave Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Overland Park, Ks
    Ratings:
    +5,003 / 1 / -0
    This thread is for those funny/crazy/amazing ads you see on Craig's List....

Here's mine for today! :D

Lost your job? Hate the world and just want get even with the voices in your head? Well,here's your chance. This is the largest thing you'll ever be able to legally drive with just a standard drivers license and easier to get your hands on than an Abrams tank. After a long day of getting even and creating mayhem, you can relax in luxury while having a standoff with local law enforcement. While they're outside in their tactical gear and dealing with the elements, you can be curled up on the sofa, eating your burrito while watching "I Love Lucy" reruns on the flat screen (provided by you), all the while still in your jammies while speaking to your attorney during commercial breaks. And with that powerful, environmentally friendly diesel, you can roll over the squad cars blocking your date with destiny. Weld a few pieces of structural steel to the front and there's no roadblock too big for the Green Hornet. When the armed forces finally coax you into giving up, just blame it on the local politicians and Glenn Beck will immortalize you as a folk hero. After you get out of prison, restore the bus and do book signing tours with it and give people rides for a 100 bux a pop. All this for only 4000.00? Sign me up. How do
    I get to be the lucky person that gets this deal? Call George for details on the Suburban Destruction Vehicle:

I'm listing this for a friend, so call him, don't email me unless you can't get ahold of him. This is a 1965 MCI MC5 Bus that has been converted to an RV. It has an 871 Detroit Diesel matched to a 5 speed manual transmission. It averages 7 mpg, not bad for a beast like this. It has a dbl queen bed master with a shower,closets,tv,sofa,eating area,etc. It needs a few loose ends tied up, but it's well worth the money. It also has an airbag suspension .4000.00 obo. Call George at XXX-XXX-XXXX

[​IMG]

2. goaljnky

goaljnky New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    LaLaLand, Left Coast, Overpopulated and Underfunde
    Ratings:
    +394 / 0 / -0
    $100 Shared Loft With Cool Female in Santa Monica - close to beach!! (Santa Monica)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-12-03, 9:36AM PST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN'T GET A BETTER DEAL THEN THIS - 100 FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!

FEMALE Roommate wanted to share a LOFT unit, 1 bath, on 6th Street near Ocean Park, 6 blocks to the beach. Really great apartment on a safe street that’s close to everything, walking distance to Main Street, 3rd St. Promenade and the beach.

Hardwood floors downstairs, carpet upstairs, open beam ceilings, 20 foot high floor to ceiling windows in living area lets in a lot of sunlight, small front deck with bbq. Apartment is furnished except for bedroom. DirecTV, wireless internet, landline phone with fax.

Looking for a non-smoking, female roommate, preferably in their 20’s to mid 30’s. Someone who is considerate and CLEAN, financially stable and responsible with bills, someone who is mellow during the week, but likes to go out on weekends. Someone who has a full-time job or travels a lot for work (ie. does NOT work from home). I work freelance in film production and am either working really long hours or have time off. You will have the great futon on the lower part (the living room space).

We are sister and brother who will share the sleeping space up stairs. Although our life is private, you should know that we are kinda involved with each other. Not to get into too many details, let's just say that we show affection to one another and opened our sexuality to each other. Not asking anything of you besides your tolerance and open mind towards our lifestyle. If you are fast to judge, a hater or have nasty things to say to us - please do not write!

$100 month + share utilities (electricity, cable, internet/phone) Rent is month-to-month. No pets, No smoking. Available now.

3. Mike

Mike New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Woah, does the second one come with a free pair of "Bad Idea Jeans?"

4. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    sounds like the makings of a top rated reality tv show....

Next on the style channel .....Brother and Sister Bill and Susan have a very open lifestyle and then Rebecca moves in and hilarious hijinks ensue. Tuesdays at 9:00P CST/ 10:00 EST

5. Minidave

Minidave Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Overland Park, Ks
    Ratings:
    +5,003 / 1 / -0
    Camper Bike Vintage

Must sell, my legs just cant do it anymore, especially with my fat wife, and my worthless dog riding inside the camper.
    [​IMG]

6. nabeshin

nabeshin New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Lincoln, NE
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This is hilarious. I can't stop laughing at it. :lol: