Create a new Club

Discussion in 'Site How Do I... - vb' started by Brian_NEOMINIAC, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Brian_NEOMINIAC

Brian_NEOMINIAC New Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Found the Dayton Group OMO. We've set a reminder in our group about the Mini Meet East as well - End of June.

I'm trying to track down all of the groups for a meet in July. So far, trying to reach Columbus hasn't gotten far... yet here I am in his backyard. :)

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Queen City Coopers is in the Cinci area too. They are rather active.

3. Brian_NEOMINIAC

Brian_NEOMINIAC New Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nathan! Been trying to track you down lol (unless its someone else I should talk to?)- Would the Mid-Ohio Motoring crew be up for a Sunday meet in July?

Trying to see if the Toledo/Sandusky (NOMO), QCC, Mid-Ohio, OMO (Dayton) and the Northeast Ohio group would be up for a drive to the Columbus area for a meet and greet - would be post MOTD, but pre- MOTM.

Sent you a PM - let me know if you'd be up for it.

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Mid-Ohio Motoring was ephemeral. It only exists in name and the internet way-back machine. Maybe a few stickers left in a drawer someplace too.

5. Gil-galad

Gil-galad Club Coordinator

May 19, 2009
    Male
    Decorah, IA
    Ratings:
    +435 / 0 / -0
    ...and no imposition of expectations. This formula has worked wonderfully for our local group (we don't even call it a club) for over a decade. Folks come and go but the core heart and soul, probably three dozen people, will be friends for life even if/as the MINI brand manages to flush itself down the toilet.