DoS has N14 Seafoam Fogger Kits in stock!!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Mini'mon, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Mini'mon

Mini'mon New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    MINI Performance Parts Designer
    San Francisco, CA
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, M/A!

Just wanted to drop a note that the Defenders of Speed N14 Seafoam Fogger kit is now available for purchase. This kit fits the 2007 to 2010 MINI Cooper S (turbocharged) and the 2009-to-present John Cooper Works.

[​IMG]

Our fogger Kit makes it easy for the DIY and Professional technician to easily, safely, and quickly fog the intake valves and throtttle body on the N14 engine with intake system cleaner. We recommend Seafoam fogging at every oil change (before or after) to keep carbon buildup in check. -- Carbon free intake valves = more power and better fuel economy.

You can find out more here: defendersofspeed.com/defenders-of-speed-n14-seafoam-fogger-kit/

We have kits in stock and ready to ship! :Thumbsup: Drop me an email or PM if you have any questions.

-Clint

2. Austinsynthetics

Austinsynthetics Active Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Mar 18, 2012
    Amsoil Distributor and Registered Nurse
    California
    Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, and great product!

Clint and DoS have put out a great product here! I ordered my Fogger a few days ago, and received it today. It took me one hour to install the fogger, and did so without issue....thanks to the great information sheets that Clint provided.

After completing the treatment, I immediately noticed improved throttle response.

Thank you,

Brett

PS. Clint also contacted me to inform me of a potential issue with my order, which allowed me the opportunity to rectify before shipping.