F.S. Dingo - '85 Mini City "E" 998cc RHD

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Mungo, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Mungo

Mungo New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Motoring Advisor
    P-Cola, Fl.
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    #1 Mungo, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
    **SOLD**

I usually don't get attached to cars, but Dingo has found a soft spot in my heart. But doing the responsible thing is going to force me to sell him. With having to move to Jacksonville, the extra cash will help with all the expenses that go with moving. I only added the cost of the A/C to what I paid for him. Enough of the sob story, here's the details...

Dingo - 1985 Mini City E

Engine - 998cc w/ 4 speed manual gear box

Spec's - 8.4" disc brakes, 12" wheels, Approx. 40 M.P.G.s

Extra's - 4 rally lights, Air Conditioning 8) I also have 2 half back Mini seats for the front that go with him. Spare Electric Fan. Repair/Service Manuals.

New Parts - Coil, Spark Plugs, Wires, Rotor, Distributor Cap, Clutch, Rear Main Seal, Oil & Fuel Filters, Right Front CV Joint, A/C, Alternator

Price - $7000.00 (I also have a complete spare 998cc engine that goes with the deal.)

Known Issues - Paint has a few issues, bondo & rust, not a show car paint job. He runs about 10 degrees warmer since the a/c was installed (around 200) Dingo is a great running car and has made a few long trips, but has mostly been just a weekend warrior.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dustinhxc

dustinhxc New Member