Fall Fun Run to Foglight Foodhouse

Discussion in 'Middle Tennessee MINIs' started by HalAC, Aug 12, 2010.

1. HalAC

HalAC New Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Instrument Calibration Technician
    Tullahoma, TN
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last year in September I did a MINI run that pleased everybody who attended. I"d like to do it again on the 18th or 25th of September. Whatever date is best for all.

September 19th MINI Run

The above link is the itinerary for the drive I did last year. We met up at in the parking lot Of Joe's Southwest Grill on Thompson Lane in Murfreesboro.

To make things a bit easier for our friends up in the Nashville area, I'm open to suggestions for a meeting place that will be convenient for you all.

Departure time will depend on where we decide to meet up at, but should be around 9:30 and leave at 10:00.

This will pretty much an all day drive. If you all are interested I'll reserve a picnic shelter at Fall Creek Falls for lunch like I did last year. We'll probably cut out any of the hiking like we did last year, unless any of you all would prefer to do it. If you never been to the Falls there are some really nice sights to see there.

The roads we take from Fall Creek Falls to Rock Island State Park mostly back roads that are less traveled but are full of twists and turn over hills and dales (What ever dales are??) While we're in the Rock Island area we can take a short break to stretch our legs and take a bathroom break if needed. Hopefully by then it will be close to 5 PM when the Foglight Foodhouse opens up.

Let me know what you think of the route I got planned and what date would best for you all.

More details to follow HERE.

2. gandr2006

gandr2006 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My wife and I just joined the MINI world and would love to know more about the fall run!