FS: 17x7 +43 Enkei RPF-1 4x100

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Club_MN, Oct 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Club_MN

Club_MN New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 Club_MN, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
    Located in St. Paul MN 55108, PM me with any questions!

These are Enkei RPF-1 wheels, some of the lightest cast wheels available. These 17x7 43 offset wheels weigh only 14.6 lbs!

On Tirerack.com, these wheels and tires, balanced and mounted with hubcentric rings and TPMS sell for $1617, and when shipped, total $1718!

I am asking for $850 plus the cost of shipping, OR BEST OFFER. I prefer to ship FedEx COD. I will even thrown in the OEM MINI wheel locks (worth around $50) with the shipment!

I had these on my car for less than three months. They were coated with multiple coats of Wheel Armour and then washed frequently. There are only two wheels with imperfections, as shown in the pictures.

All tires show between 4.5-5.5 mm of tread depth,and tires were purchased with road hazard warranty from Discount Tire.

The wheels on the Cooper:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enkei, made in Japan, size and offset:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheel 1: A slight flat spot on the outside lip. It is repairable and I was quoted at $85 for a repair. Ruler measuring flat spot in inches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheel 2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheel 3: it looks like when they were uninstalled, the tech used an impact wrench. The clearcoat has been dinged, but it does not like the metal is exposed. The center cap got some scratches on the edges as well. Very small and not noticeable, as evidenced in the photos. Ruler measuring scrapes measured in inches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheel 4:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures of the rear faces of the wheels:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had these for sale on NAM (which is down), and I have good feedback on honda-tech.com ( [ame=http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=939686]Vouch thread for accordselux - Honda-Tech[/ame] ), mnsportcompacts.net ( Minnesota Sport Compacts Forums ), and on eBay as "shishskabob" (feel free to message me and I will respond!)

Thanks for looking!

2. Club_MN

Club_MN New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Top, price dropped.

3. Redbeard

Redbeard JCW: because fast is fun!
    Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Glorified spreadsheet jockey.
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +413 / 0 / -0
    I would have jumped on these had I seen them 2 weeks ago. :( Just bought a set of 17lb Kyowa's for my track wheels. Bummer. These are awesome wheels. Good luck with the sale.

4. Club_MN

Club_MN New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks! Price dropped to $800! :Thumbsup:

5. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings: